I had such a hilarious time during medical lecture. The lecturer is an MSW and apparently, she had an extremely busy day before this, having to be at the hospital for over 21hours. After hearing that, and hearing how busy she can be, I started to think twice about becoming an MSW. What will happen to my social life? What will happen if I were to get married? It'll be so hectic. Then again, insya'allah kalo ade jodoh, Sayang is in the medical line too. Then, we'll have a whole string of future generation in the medical line. Haha~ Perhaps having a doctor would be nice. ;)
The more work I have, the slower I become. I'm feeling so bogged down right now. Ugh~ I feel as if I've lost the motivation and drive that I had when semester started. I seemed to have drained it all away, and I'm only at the halfway mark. Somebody save me, please.
Tuition is giving me the headaches nowadays. Kids nowadays are getting ruder than I thought. The parents think that their children is super angellic, I'm sure. Truth be told, they are they rudest kids I've ever encountered. Ok, perhaps, not till that extent but you getting my drift, right? Scolding doesn't seem to work anymore. Even if it does, maybe for about a minute (can you believe it? Not even 5minutes!).
No comments:
Post a Comment