Pentaxians

Pentaxians

Monday, September 15, 2008

Totally random....

"I want to drive also cannot coz my windscreen is totally tinted black already. Lolz" (Sanah, 2008)
How do you react to that statement? Haha~ We were talking about how backtracked we were in our school work and I was telling her that I think I've lost the drive that I had earlier on in the sem, and that was her response. Goodness gracious me. -.-" She's one funny girl, I'm telling you. She'll always have her funny antics. To make it funnier, she doesn't think that it's funny! Haha~ But that's what made her to be her. It won't be her if that doesn't happen! Haha~ =) *peace*

I have been very nice nowadays. Chey, puji diri sendiri nampak. =p I think....

Not only am I suffering from movie deprivation, I think I'm suffering from sleep deprivation as well as clearing-of-bowel-system deprivation (if you know what I mean). Haiya~

I'm tired.

Anyway, on a random note..... Spot me if you can.

No comments: