Many things are on my mind right now....
1) To Aunty PY: I'm really glad that nothing that was more disastrous happened when we went to Ubin. I'm really thankful and glad. You should be too, ya! *hugz*
2) It's nice to have nice taxi drivers. I find it very considerate when you enter the cab, and if the driver was actually listening to a radio channel that was catered to their ethnic group, and then, you are of a different ethnic group, they'd change the radio channel to an English channel. How considerate is that? *thumbs up*
3) The whole situation is putting me in a spot. I have him on one side, and his mother on the other. I don't even know how I should handle the whole situation. I know that I should be doing something about it, but I'm not sure what. This is getting difficult.
4) Suddenly, the whole day today, Sayang kept saying "I nak kahwin" Direct translation: I wanna get married. Dangs~ I was stunned. It wasn't abnormal or strange that he brings up the topic on marriage, but to suddenly say that, that took me aback. He said it like 10 times throughout the whole entire day...I think...I then asked him what made him to say that suddenly, and initially, he just shrugged and said that he didn't know. After some time, he mentioned that perhaps he's started working already and he felt the need? The urgency? The desire? I'm not sure.. Heh~
5) I'm happy for a friend of mine who has finally found someone whom she is happy and comfortable with. I'm really, really happy for her. It's really nice to hear her telling all her stories. She sounds extremely happy. May you be happy with him always ya, darling. =)
6) As you grow older, it's not an easy feat to gather all your close friends together. It's not easy to meet up with every single one of them for even one gathering. I guess it's true that as you grow older, your group of friends might change. People change. People might prefer being with other group of people more than your initial group. Honestly, I think that it's a sad fact. Truly sad fact.
7) My leg is bruised. Abrased. Friction with the wheel of Sayang's bicycle. It hurts, it felt as if my leg was burning. *sobx*
No comments:
Post a Comment