Pentaxians

Pentaxians

Friday, August 20, 2010

It was his birthday yesterday. But he wanted me to go down to Lot1 as he shared that he had a surprise for me. And the whole day I couldn't stop thinking on what the surprise could be.

Could it be a party? Could it be something that he bought for me i.e iPhone? Could it be a ring?

I tell you, I couldn't focus at work at all. And so, I made my way down to Lot1 to meet him and I was getting excited as the clock ticked by.

We met. We said hello. He gave me a small tub of Strawberry Meiji Yoghurt. And in my head I was thinking, "Is this the surprise that he was talking about? How disappointing." But he didn't say anything. But well, the yoghurt was really delicious niwae. And so we walked and walked and he said.
Akhim: I saw this brochure about mooncakes and watnots and as I was looking through, they were selling Halal snow skin mooncakes. And I was thinking of buying them for you and surprise you.
Me: Really?!?!?!?!
Akhim: Ya, but the thing is I left the brochure in camp. Haha~

Nonetheless, we still managed to find the shop. It was The Royals. And yes, the Love bought for me the snow skin mooncakes that I've been craving for. Yummylicious~ Thankiew Sayang!!!

No comments: