It was a lot of effort convincing Mummy to go out to City Hall to watch the fireworks yesterday. Nevertheless, I managed to, and she seemed to be enjoying herself, being able to watch the jetplane vroom past above her head, an experience that she does not get if she were to watch the parade from home. I think to a certain extent, Mummy has a lil boy aspect in her, like how she loves to watch bike race on TV and how she used to nejoy watching wrestling. Anyhow, I still love her the same. :)
Anorexic, Schizo and Sleeping Disorder were there too, somewhere out there. Haha! But I did not get to see either one of them. Love was there too.
Sometimes, I question myself with regards to the things that I do. Haish~
My right wisdom teeth are acting up. My gums are swelled up I think. It's so uncomfortable. I cant even bring myself to chew on the right side anymore. Sheesh~ Dear gums and teeth, bear with me for two more weeks alrite? I'll bring you to visit the dentist soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment