My life for the past one week or so....
First of all, Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends!! :) Maaf zahir batin ye, makan dan minum yang tak sempat dibayar balik, harap halalkan k? :)
Raya this year was a little bit different. Why you may ask. Well, there are so many pple around me who are getting married in the next two months!!! Two of my guy cousins who are both my age are getting married in Oct, a female cousin who's a year older is getting married in Nov, my brother-in-law's sister is getting engaged in Nov. My oh my. And, although relatives have been asking me the same ol' question every year, and i give them the same ol' answer everytime, this time round, the frequency of the questions seem to be more. SHeesh~ And the question is: When is your turn? And my mum has blatantly and comfortably told my auntie that if God-willing, she'll want to marry me off next year. Well done Mummy! But I guess these issues are the central issues in our lives when you've reached a particular age or stage in life.
Sayang, thankiew very much for sharing what you've been thinking about with me. I truly appreciate it and I'm sure that it takes a lot of courage from you to share it with me, fearing what my response or reaction will be. And I've never doubt your love for me, don't worry. I love you very much and will always do. And I'm eager to start the new phase / journey in our lives together. You've never failed to amaze and impress me time and time again. And you'll be the most respected and commendable boyfriend ever. *muacks*
No comments:
Post a Comment