Pentaxians

Pentaxians

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Random thoughts for the day....

1) When you tell someone that you're doing a degree in social work, you'll come to realise that you'll get different reactions from different groups of people. If you were to tell someone who equates social work to voluntary work, they'll respond to you by saying "Will you earn a lot? Will you get a salary even?" If you were to tell someone who doesn't really know what a social worker does, they'll respond by saying, "Oh..I see...." Then, if you're telling a nurse that you're doing social work, they'll say, "Great! How nice..." Why? Simply because your bf is a nurse. Whahahaha~ OK, super random I know.....

2) When you're driving, and you're not sure of how to go to your destination, and your 'passengers' can't seem to make up their mind which way they want to go, it's can get pretty annoying. Heh~

3) I've learnt a lot from people. Based on their experiences in life, about relationship etc. And it has made me realise how lucky I am to be in this blessed relationship with Akhim. Thank you~

4) I think life in N(ational) U(niversity) of S(tairs) is so over-rated. Seriously. Nothing great about getting a place in there. Heh~ No biggie. Heh~ I can't wait to get my degree and graduate and throw the mortar board in the air. Ho ho ho~

5) I'm feeling breathless nowadays. Passive smoking is really taking a toll on me. Yikes!

No comments: