Pentaxians

Pentaxians

Friday, November 14, 2008

PI wannabe

My mummy can't be any less funny than tonight. We were like PI in training or something. Haha~ There's this ML aunty living on the fourth floor on the blk opposite mine. I think she has a serious mental problem! Apparently, everytime she sees my mummy at the kitchen window and she's looking out, she will spit out the window, towards my mummy, till making such a loud sound effect. Tsk tsk tsk~ Mummy has been telling me about it all this while. So, just now, mummy asked me to stand at the kitchen window and wait, as the aunty was in her kitchen. haha~ Member peeped out of the small opening of the kitchen window lah, to see whether we were still there. haha~ I was so waiting for her to go to the window, but she took damn long I'm telling you. Coz if she did, I would haf shouted at her and told her off (chey, step gangster mane je). But niwae, it din happen. She took damn long, my legs were getting tired and even mummy gave up! Whahaha~

So there you go. A night in the kitchen with the mummy and I. =)

No comments: