Been hard at work the past few days. I'm still behind schedule though. Yikes! However, it definitely feels nice to know that finally I'm getting some work done. Looking at the ready mindmaps and handwritten notes. Fantastic! And yes, Lil Miss Bipolar Disorder darling, your handwriting looks neat ok? Haha~
I'm feeling happy. Really happy. =) And I don't know why. Ok, maybe a lil bit happier than on normal days. Heh~ Well, I'm just happy. Must I know the reason why? Hmmm.....
I wonder how the people at SPD are doing. Will be meeting up with them this sat, as it's Fren's son's first month. Woots~ I'm excited, yet nervous. Heh~ I'll stick close to Sayang and C. Haha~ I should get back my sweater too! Haha~ Remnants of memories at SPD. *ponders*
I hope that dear fren, who's away at sea is doing alright. Seems like something terrible had happened. I hope you'll have the courage and patience and determination to get through it ya? I'll be there, providing you with whatever support you need in spirit ok? =)
December is coming soon. Ho ho ho~ And I've yet to start doing my anniversary gift. Yikes! Must go on full, turbo speed as soon as exams are over. I seem to have more motivation for that than studying for my exams. Haha~
Bring food packed from home everyday. Best way to save money. Haha~
No comments:
Post a Comment