Pentaxians

Pentaxians

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

.:: understanding, that's wat i need to be ::.

haiz..understanding..that's what i need to be..seriously..wat you said is true sanah..it's only been a week..haf to try to you know understand the whole situation better..and furthermore, it was six months..can't expect too much..i shouldn't haf so much expectations out of this whole thing..if only he knows what i'm really feeling..but when i think abt it, i think i'm just thinking too much yeah..you've gotta help me girl..i dunno why i can't seem to trust him fully..haiz~ but then, he himself knows that, so yeah..i'm like on my guard this time around..but then, he's like acting cold towards me this past few days..i wonder why..i asked him whether he was angry with me but he said no..haiz~ maybe, i'm just thinking too much..
i just hope that this time round, it'll be for the better..

It's not supposed to feel this way
I need you, I need you
More and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you, I need you, I need you

Don't, don't, don't walk away
I promise I won't let you down
If you take my hand tonight
I promise We'll be just fine This time
If you take my hand tonight
If you take my hand tonight
Without you
I go through the motions
Without you
It's just not quite the same

No comments: