Pentaxians

Pentaxians

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

In life, you'd always have your good moments and not so good moments. What's important is to ensure that you have a balance of both at any point in time. It's not healthy to be one sided most of the time. You might think I'm blabbering right now. But hey, it's true isnt it? Well, maybe to a certain extent.

I was on the bus to work this morning, and there's always this married couple with their son whom I always (ok, most of the time) see. The wife goes to work, the husband sends the kid to school. What amazes me is that, the couple hardly talks to each other in the bus. The wife will be more interested to entertain the son, and when the son and husband alights from the bus, the wife will give the kid a kiss. What about the husband? Not even a goodbye. It makes me wonder, when a couple gets married, do you subconsciously love your children more than your own spouse? Quite a sad fact isnt it? Love between a couple, or efforts in maintaining the love shouldn't stop when you get married. Well, I guess, no doubt that when you get married, it's more than just love that binds the couple together. It's the responsibility and commitment as well.

Sometimes you realise the meaning of your own actions, but you're just in denial. It takes a third party to make you realise. But with some self-reflection, it makes you realise as well, I'm sure. And with some form of assurance and security, it makes it all well once again.

No comments: