Pentaxians

Pentaxians

Monday, February 22, 2010

First day w/o the Love. Apparently, he didn't seem to receive my smses. Reception must have been really sucky huh. :(

There is free Wi-Fi. So he logged on to MSN, and to save cost on his part, he sent voice clips over, wanted me to do the same thing too. But the stupid mics that I had in my cupboard couldnt work without a sound card. And so, here I am on the comp, but on MSN via my hp. Just so that I can send voice clips over to him too. Heh!

I shall rush down to Popular after work tmr, to get myself a mic. Haha! Lime Juice said that if it's not this late, she bet I would have rushed out to get a mic there and then. Hee!

Love you Sayang. You take good care of yourself k? Drink loads and loads of water! *muacks*

No comments: