Pentaxians

Pentaxians

Friday, February 27, 2009

What lies ahead...

Too many things have been going on lately. Been messy, messy, messy.

With him being away....Essays and project deadlines looming over my head...Society's events to think of....Managing my time well....Gosh......
It's not easy. And I admire those who have gone through it together, as one. Insya'allah the two of us can get through it too. It'll soon be over but the future that lies ahead of us is unknown. We'll go through with the flow, live our lives as it is, and only hope and pray that it'll end up the way we want it to. Whatever it is, I'll be here for you and will stick by you. I'll be good, waiting for you. You're being missed so, so much.

Will soon be stepping into another stage of my life. Am I ready for the challenges? Will I be up to it?

No comments: