Pentaxians

Pentaxians

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

=)

His absence has made me realized how much i actually treasure this guy...




There might be times when he kacau me like mad (you know you do)...There might be times when I feel like pinching him hard and make him realized that I'm upset...There might be times when I was on the verge of breaking down...


But amidst all that, he's the only one who have made me felt that no matter what happens, he'll always be there for me...No matter, he'll always love me for who I am...His unconditioning love will never fail to make me feel how appreciated and cherished my life is...





I'll never, ever leave you, Sayang....



I wanna share every moment of my life with you...be it good or bad...


There might be potentially hard times that we have to go through in the cming future...But whatever it is, i know that we can make it through...as one....i'm always here for you no matter wat...


I love you..........................

No comments: