Pentaxians

Pentaxians

Thursday, August 31, 2006

gratitude..appreciation..totally moved..

Never had i imagined without your smile
Living without your smile
Feeling and knowing you're near me
It keeps me alive

I want you to know
I've never had someone that knows me like you do
The way you do
I've never had someone as good for me as you
No one like you so long before
I finally found what I've been looking for


Nobody's going to love me better
I must stick with you forever
Nobody's going to take me higher
I must stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you

It's in the silences, the words you never say
I see it in your eyes, it always starts the same way
It seems like everyone we know, is breaking up
Does anybody ever stay in love, anymore?

I promise you, from the bottom of my heart
I will love you till death do us part
I promise you as a lover and a friend
I will love you like I never love again
With everything I am

I see you look at me, when you think I'm not aware
You're searching for clues, of just how deep my feelings are.
How do you prove the sky is blue, the oceans wide?
All I know is how I feel,when I look into your eyes

No comments: