Pentaxians

Pentaxians

Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Blues

Good Morning World~~!

I'm having the most terrible Monday blues ever! Reached home at 1am last night and only went to sleep close to 2am. *yawns*

It was such a bad, terrible jam at the causeway last night. Was stuck in traffic for more than 2 hours before we finally get past SG Immigrations. BIL tried ways and means to find alternative route for a less jammed traffic, but to no avail. Was driving the whole day yesterday. I could feel Lil Khimmy moving around later at night, the vibrations in my tummy, and I'm very sure that it wasn't me, neither is it muscle spasms.

More people are in the loop about Lil Khimmy. No valid reason to hide it anyway, as it's just a matter of time. And hubby and I are happy to share our joy with everybody.

It was a surreal feeling when hubby was leaving for reservist this morning. He kissed me goodbye before i head back to sleep, and reminded him that he forgot to kiss Lil Khimmy too. I'm excited for this parenthood journey. In shaa Allah it'll be a good and enriching one.

No comments: