Pentaxians

Pentaxians

Friday, January 07, 2011

Movie of the week

Last minute plan: to catch Centurion @ AMK Hub. I didn't know what to expect, I didn't hear about it before. But nevertheless, when it's a recommendation from the Love, more often than not, it's a relatively good movie. And I was right.

First of all, it was an M-18 movie. It has been a while since I was stopped by the cinema staff but ya, he asked for my identification. Zzzz~ I handed over my driving license and he was stunned after that. Ho ho ho~

Anyway, the movie was good, just as I expected when I saw the trailer while in the queue to purchase the movie tickets. The massacre scene was awesome. It was a whole load of gore. Chopping off heads, slashing bodies, poking eyeballs etc.

Storyline was, there were definitely some underlying morals in the show, especially with regards to loyalty, leadership and friendship. However, there were definitely some 'expected' scenes where the soldier sought shelter in a lady's house and there were some chemistry, in which, the soldier went back for the lady. Well, you know, that sort of things. 

All in all, 3 stars!

No comments: