Pentaxians

Pentaxians

Friday, March 06, 2009

My Bloody Valentine

After a long, long time finally managed to catch a movie with the Love. Initially, we were planning to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, but the timing was so odd, and I had tuition to go to in the evening anyway. Eventually, we settled on My Bloody Valentine - 3D. He was excited with the fact that it was 3D! And I thought they were going to give us those cheapo 3D glasses i.e. those paper ones, wear and throw away kind. It has been a while since we enjoyed the student discounts when watching a movie, and when we were paying for it, the bill came up to $26 for two tickets! Oh my! I didn't know that 3D movies cost a whole lot more, and there were no student discount! Boo!
Anyhow, I think it was worth the money! It felt super creepy when the bullet was 'flying' towards me. Haha! Personally, I think the storyline was pretty interesting. Both me and him guessed wrongly, because we made our guesses based on our past experiences with such movies. It somehow made such a mental illness, easier to understand. Even though I've learnt about it in two modules already. Nice. Not forgettting that there was so much blood and gore! Woo hoo! Even though I did cringed at some parts. Haha!

And he got lost on his way back from sending me to tuition. Haha!

No comments: