Pentaxians

Pentaxians

Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy 3rd yr Sayang....

3rd year anniversary was last week, but we didn't have the chance to celebrate it then. So, we decided to celebrate it today. =)

Initial plan was to go ice skating, but tragic, the rink at Jurong had closed down, apparently for some facelict or revamping. Back-up plan, Marina Barrage. Sadly, it started to rain in the late afternoon. So, in the end, we settled for chilling and sipping coffee at Coffee Bean @ Railway Mall. Whahahaha~

Niwae, made a specialised calendar as an anniversary gift for him. Honestly, I like the final outcome. Ho ho ho. Yes yes, I might sound like I'm so full of myself, but seriously, I like it. Haha! Found it so difficult to part with it. Haha~ And I'm glad he liked it. Wait, let me correct that, he LOVED it! =) I was so touched that I told him "If you ain't gonna cry, I will." Haha~

And well, I made him do a video message for me, in front of so many pple. He was so shy! Haha~ Sayang Sayang. Well, here it is pple. And yes, I've asked his permission to post it on my blog. Hee... =)

No comments: